|Subject||Busan Asian Film School is recruiting fellows for the 2022 International Film Business Academy Intensive Program|
International Film Business Academy - Intensive Program
Busan Asian Film School
Call for Application for 2022 Admission
Busan Asian Film School (AFiS) is recruiting fellows for the 2022 International Film Business Academy - Intensive Program. Only fellows who will complete the online program for 2022 can apply to the Intensive Program. Please refer to the below contents regarding the process and the information of Intensive Program.
Ⅰ. OUTLINE OF APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Course Description and Number of Admitted Applicants
Course: International Film Business Academy - Intensive Program (Producing)
Course length: 4 months, 15 weeks in total from August 8 to November 18, 2022
* The schedule could be changed; it will be confirmed in early June.
Venue: Busan, Korea (On-Site)
* If the number of applicants who can come to Busan to join the program is less than 10, AFiS will open an Online Course for the Intensive Program together with the On-Site Program.
Admitted applicants: around 19 fellows
* In case AFiS opens classes online, there is a possibility to accept around 19 fellows.
* The number of admitted applicants is subject to change depending on the pool of applicants.
* Detailed course schedule, including start dates, will be announced later.
2. Application & Selection Schedule
3. Qualifications: Registered fellows at the 2022 Online International Film Business
Academy who are expected to successfully complete the program
※ The result of course completion will be announced on June 3.
4. Benefits Provided to Admitted 2022 Fellows
A. Tuition fees covered by a full scholarship
B. Round-trip airfare provided to non-Korean fellows (details to be given later)
C. Dormitory room provided during the semester
※ Self-pay costs
· Visa application fee for D-4-2
· Self-quarantine fee for prevention of COVID-19
· Cost of living, health care costs, etc. during the stay in Busan
※ For the admitted applicants for the online course for the Intensive Program, only tuition fee will be covered by a full scholarship.
Ⅱ. APPLICATION INFORMATION
1. Application Information
A. Application Period
- Applications will be received from 9 AM on May 16, 2022 to 6 PM on May 20, 2022 (Korean time).
B. Cautionary Remarks
- Applicants should be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and submit the completed online application and email package before the deadline. The applicant will be responsible for any misunderstanding or mistakes in the application process.
- No scores will be revealed during the application process.
- Any further issues not covered on this form will be determined by the school.
Ⅲ. ADMISSIONS PROCESS AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF SELECTIONS
A. Applicants who receive the highest scores based on the overall application will be selected.
B. Busan Asian Film School will not select applicants whose total score fails to meet internal standards, regardless of entrance quotas.
2. Distribution of Points
Ⅳ. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Start of program
August 2022, 2022 (details will be announced)
A. Enrollment period: June, 2022 (details will be announced)
B. Tuition: All admitted applicants will have tuition fees exempted (details will be announced at a later date)
C. Announcements: The announcement of shortlisted candidates and final admission decisions will be made available on www.afis.ac, and by direct contact.
* Selected applicants who do not enroll within the time frame will be seen as forfeiting their admissions.
3. RELATED INFORMATION
Please forward any queries regarding curriculum, admissions, housing, etc. to email@example.com.
1. Application Guide
2. Application Form